European Palette by Gaurav Wadhwa
Chef Gaurav Wadhwa is the founder director, culinary head & co owner of Theos chain of French patisserie, Café & Global Culinaria - School of pastry & culinary arts.
A graduate in Bachelors of Hotel Management catering technology & applied sciences from the renowned Institute of Hotel Management Pusa New Delhi, Chef Gaurav started his career in the field of Bakery & Pastry as a Management trainee with Taj Group of hotels in the year 2003 and was deputed as the Head of Bakery & Pastry kitchen at the iconic Taj Connemara Chennai in the year 2006.
Chef Gaurav started his own venture in the year 2007 by the name of Theos as a small neighborhood bakery & patisserie catering to thick residential belt of Noida. Soon the outlet became talk of the town and as sales grew remarkably the outlet expanded from 1 to 2 & so on to its current spread of 6 full fledged outlets across Delhi NCR offering the finest French pastry & bakery products along with all day dine in Casual European cafe & bar at 3 out of 6 locations.
From being awarded with Surender paul gold medal in the year 2000 by Park group of hotels to winning Peaklife gourmet favourite chef of the year 2019 Chef Gaurav has some of the most prestigious titles & awards in his name. Besides personal accolades Chef Gaurav's restaurant Theos has been consistently awarded 6 times as the Best Bakery & Confectionery by the Food Oscars, The Times Food & Nighlife Award from year 2015 till date. With a rich working experience of over 18years in the industry Chef Gaurav Wadhwa has worked on many ornamental assignments from elaborate wedding cakes to complex entremets using the finest of products & tools available in the field of Cake & sugar artistry. The search for the most accurate & consistent food colors that could encapsulate the essence of European art, architecture & culture lead to a beautiful collaboration between Sugarin & Chef Gaurav Wadhwa which lead to the birth of European Palette.
Each of the color under the European Palette has been a personal favorite and we have meticulous created the closest & the most beautiful shade of every single color hoping you all enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed creating it for you.
- A One of its kind palette consisting of 15 beautiful & unique colors inspired by the signature art, architecture and traditional European culture which are highly sophisticated, chic & timeless.
- From Vintage hues to Wedgewood range to Parisian pastels & some of the most loved signature shades European Palette consists of 15 amazingly gorgeous colors available in both water soluble gel form as well as oil soluble powder form so that you get to work with a wide range of medium as per your choice or requirement.
- Available in easy to use bottles with drop head nozzle & wide mouth small glass bottles the packaging gives you a good sneak peak into the actual color from the outside and is a great balance of aesthetic appeal as well as functional ease.
- European Palette is an extremely versatile product that can blend easily with different mediums like Sugar paste, flower paste, gum paste, royal icing, white chocolate ganache, mirror glazes, buttercream, cocoa butter or chocolate & much more.
- Coming from the house of Sugarin the quality of European palette has been well tested for consistency as well as potency and gives you not only the same shade over & over again but also a small quantity goes a long way which helps you save a lot of money and makes the product absolute value.