Edible Artist Oil Paints by Karen Portaleo
- Can be used to paint on almost every edible surface, whether fat or sugar based, without degrading the surface.
- Creamy and ready to use right out of the tubes.
- Can be used with the Slow Dilutor to extend worktime and enable the blending of colors as you work.
- Can be used with the Fast Dilutor to create washes of color that dry almost instantly.
- Paint on royal icing and wafer paper.
- Painted areas dry to soft matte finish, and can be coated with glaze for shine.
- Can be mixed with lusters and highlighters.
- Can be worked into fondant and modeling chocolate to tint it.
- Color cake batter, butter cream, dough, whipped cream, chocolate (no seizing), royal icing, syrups, chocolate drips, and more...
MSDS Edible Artist Glaze
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 (1 Pages)